Membership is open to any parent or guardian of multiple birth children.
Benefits of Darling Doubles Membership
- Provides a support group for mothers of multiples
- Monthly meetings featuring guest speakers and activities
- Annual family parties (Easter, Halloween, and Christmas)
- Weekend Getaways
- Participation and early access to Boulder County Kids Sale
- Meal Train set up in times of need
- Community outreach events and support
- Multiple-specific information is shared among the members
- Mom’s Night Out
The fee to join is $20-$35 for an annual membership to Darling Doubles and to the National Organization of Mothers of Twins Club (NOMOTC). Membership is renewable in July of each year.
Available Membership Types:
- Standard Membership – $35
- Veteran Membership -$20 (Twins are 5 years old or older)
- Out of Town Membership – $20 (Must live than 100 miles from Denver/Boulder region)
*Requirement for Membership: Parents of twins or higher order multiples.
Contact us via e-mail regarding scholarships.