Membership is open to any parent or guardian of multiple birth children.
Meetings take place the first Monday of each month at 7 PM at the Cross of Christ Church, 12099 Lowell, Broomfield, CO. Click here to learn about this month’s meeting.
New members are encouraged to attend the New Member’s Chat from 6:15 – 7 PM, prior to the regular 7 PM meeting. This is for any new or expectant mom of multiples who would like to learn more about the club or who may need to chat with experienced moms about topics related to mothering their newborns.
Benefits of Darling Doubles Membership
- Provides a support group for mothers of multiples.
- Multiple-specific information is shared among the members.
- Monthly meetings featuring guest speakers and activities.
- A monthly newsletter.
- Annual family parties.
- Access to an active reference library on multiples.
- Meal Train set up in times of need.
- Community outreach events and support.
The fee to join is $35 for an annual membership to Darling Doubles and to the National Organization of Mothers of Twins Club (NOMOTC). Membership is renewable in July of each year.
Available Membership Types:
- Standard Membership
- Veteran Membership (Twins are 5 years old or older)
- Out Of Town Membership (Must live than 100 miles or more from our regular monthly meeting location.)